Friday, September 24, 2010

PUISI/POEM

I want
many night i can't fall a sleep
realizing my self that has no end
knowing my heart that has no 'friend'
the atmosphere of me guided me through this deep
and every time i know i hold my eyes not to weep
then i say: my lord, i really want to stop this pain

i look at the roof lying my self on the faded room
now the days and nights are full of gloom
while my mouth has no mean anymore to sing

there's a screen up-there
playing up the movie of me
people i love left me alone
there's a beautiful eyes that i cant see
at least it gives me a hope to smile

where am i going to go?
i don't want to go home
that place's so weird
I'm not belong there

i want to live with you my dear



Cry until Die

I’m suffering more than ever, I’m so lovesick
Awakened from asleep tears burn my cheek
It’s so hurt, like a thousand knives slicing my heart
Every night I peacefully go to close my eyes
In my wide open chest, I try to smile and be wise
I rest my head from scary thing
I let my heart accept what’s happening
But in the middle of night, I’m woken up
Cuddling up the pain so tight, so tough
I’m crying for something that can’t ever be changed
I’m weeping for something that ever become my great chance
Oh how I’m so sick, I feel so weak
I feel what I’m afraid of, I feel what I’m scared of
My teardrop is like unstoppable rain
It keeps falling, flowing as the river of pain
I want to go from you, I want forget you
I want to leave you, it’s the best way to do
It’s the best way not to make my hope become so big and true
But you have to know that I don’t want to be far from you
I’m so afraid of losing you, and I do love you
I don’t know what I’m suppose to do, what I deserve to do
I don’t meant to abuse your feeling with my undependability
I just feel confuse and it is out my capability
I don’t mean to make you doubt about what I’ve agreed
I just feel so hubbub about what you’ve decided
But I don’t ever change I’m still like I used to be
And also my jokes are sometimes still funny
Now, though my eyes are red and swollen
I want to keep spending that beautiful moment
It’s not forgotten though the tears and fears will burn

You are the Disease of Mind
Masih aku selalu menjadikanmu langit yang setia kuterawangi
Lewat angin teman terbaik yang tak henti membawa berita tentangmu
Aku tunggu semua rasamu di balik gelap malam dalam hentakan kesabaran
Acapkali saat tuk bersua tak mampu kuredam
Kenikmatan derita merindukanmu penderitaan terindah bagi malam-malamku
Aku pesakitan yang mabuk dan kau segelas anggur yang kutenggak
Kau memenuhi aortaku menjalari seluruh sel tubuhku
Ah, selalu malam terasa dingin untuk seorang perindu
Menggigil menahan rasa yang seolah tak pernah berujung
Langit tingi dan smakin jauh saat bintang tak mampu lagi menggantikanmu
Malam mulai renta bulan merayap lemah
Sebentar lagi pagi datang tetapi aku belum lelap
Tanpa lelah merindukanmu

Tonight
Tonight…
the moon’s so bright
Hanging on the sky
She’s watching you
Cause she knows that you’re also watching her
Tonight…
The stars are so bright
Smiling on her ray
She’s watching me
Cause she knows that I’m also watching her

Tears and Fears
When wanna cry
Tears can fall anymore from this eye
Too painful to think of yesterday
I’ve rained my dry self for something I wanna let go
But it doesn’t change anything
Though the rain doesn’t fall
Clouds are still hanging on my face

When Twelve PM’s Gone
Twelve PM has just gone away
It means the day star to pick the morning up
I’m still awakened
While from the dark the night singer keep singing

Moon slowly walks to the west
It seems to be lazy to leave the night
Bats fly drawing the sky
Dew rolls from the leaf
Make the trees shiver from cold
I hear the leafs whispering
When the cold wind passing through

Dia (di dalam diri)
dia yg ingin kutebas dan kuhempaskan
mengganggu pikiran begitu lama
tak berarah menangisi jalan berbelok
tertatih luruskan langkah
tetapi ia begitu kuat terus menerus menggangu pikiran

No comments:

Post a Comment